Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Devilfish painting complete - Sort of



So here is the majority of my first devilfish completed. I still have some detail work to do to it, but I am overall very happy with it. It is capturing my main paint scheme which is a white and ice blue combination. I plan on having my units color coded. Alpha Company uses Ice Blue, Bravo Compan uses Enchanted Blue, and Charlie Company will be Midnight Blue. I plan on having 12 Firewarriors and one Devilfish in each color combo at first. I am definitely not the best painter, but it is fun and calming. Can't complain.


2 comments:

  1. Great to see a new Tau army coming up! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely colour scheme and it looks really good on the Devilfish. I think though, judging by the pictures that you could maybe do with a bit more shading on these colours as they appear a little flat at the minute. You could do with picking out the recesses and the raised areas a bit more, particularly on the large white areas of the hull. But promising stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete